The current schedule is
- Maymont, Byrd Park, Oregon Hill, Carillon, Nov. 10-14
- Broad Rock, Brookbury, Nov. 10-21
- Worthington Farms, Nov. 17-21
- Westover Hills, Forest Hill, Woodland Heights, Nov. 17-28
- Windsor Farms, University of Richmond surrounding neighborhoods, Far West End, Nov. 17-28
- Bellemeade, Nov. 24-28
- Newtown, Carver, Jackson Ward, Nov. 24-28
- Northside, Highland Park, Nov. 24-Dec. 5
- The Fan, Shaffer Street, Dec. 1-6
- Westover Gardens, Dec. 1-12
- Museum District, Dec. 8-12
- Church Hill, Fulton - Dec. 8-19
- Stratford Hills, Willow Oaks, Dec. 8-19
- Bellevue, Ginter Park, Washington Park, Dec. 22-Jan. 2
- Stony Point, Dec. 22-Jan. 2
Rake leaves to the property line adjacent to your street prior to your scheduled collection date. NEVER rake the leaves and debris into the street. Dirt, rocks, metal or branches should be removed from leaf piles. If they are visible or detected during the vacuum process, your pile will be passed by.
Residents who bag their leaves should use biodegradable brown paper lawn or leaf bags as they can be recycled with the leaves. City crews will pick up 25 bags of leaves year round on regular trash collection days. There is no limit to how many bags you can put out during your designated vacuum collection days.
You can also dispose of leaves by taking them to the East Richmond Road Convenience Center, 3800 East Richmond Road, the Maury Street landfill at 2900 Maury Street, or the Powerline at 8600 Huguenot Road, at the northwest corner of Chippenham Parkway.
Updates to the schedule will be posted at www.richmondgov.com as winter progresses, or you can call the leaf hotline at 646-5323.